Register for the Digital Anthology
The Digital Anthology is an essential resource, free to all teachers of AQA's current GCSE English, English Language or English Literature specifications for final exams in 2015.
Encourage, inspire and draw the best out of your students.
STEP 1 Sign up to teach English with AQA
STEP 2 we email you a link to the registration form
STEP 3 complete the registration form online
STEP 4 we email you your username and password within 5 working days.
Using the Digital Anthology
- to log in, type your username and password in the purple box along the top of the page and select 'Go'.
- we recommend you change your password from the one we've given you in the edit details page to make it more memorable.
Can't log in? Call 01225 788858 or
- Signing up to teach will doesn’t replace Entry Procedures. You still need to make entries for each student for each exam series.
- English teachers must register individually.
- Check your spam folder if you have not received e-mails from us.